2. The organizing committee demonstrated professionalism and the venue was comfortable and relieving. The most valuable aspect in this conference is meeting great minds, gaining precious knowledge and experience. I suggest workshops that provide good lesson planning, and why not inviting native speakers. Thanks you for your professionalism and great efforts.
4. Apart from two workshops I attended, all the others were not inspiring at all. These two workshops were new and innovative in terms of topics and presentation. The conference as a whole was great; well-organized, serious and a lot of interaction in the residence, which is a beautiful place.Thank you so much for everything
6. A successful first edition, hoping the second will be much better when considering the following: well-planned workshops, interactive workshops and not lecturing, more practice and more time allotted to each presentation. I actually appreciated the perfect organization in addition to the family atmosphere between teachers coming from different wilayas
8. The conference was great and a real success. I appreciate the organization and the quality of the workshops. With my respect to the Algerian speakers, just if possible try to invite native speakers in the future.
Thank you very much.
*ELT Algeria Conference: We hope we can invite native speakers in the future, and here sponsors are needed.
10 The conference is amazing, fruitful and beneficial with inspiring presenters/ presentations.I like very much the organization (everything in its place). Just think for more practice activities in the next conference.
12. I am very satisfied. I learned new things through the different workshops and the discussions I have had with new colleagues. I highly appreciate the organization, the respect of time and the availability of the conference staff.
According to me the presentations should not be restricted to one subject as it was only about Professional Development.
14. Getting in touch with new educators was great.The organization was satisfactory, the workshops were more interactive than inspiring. Avoid 'cliché' subjects. We need new and innovative topics. I will come next year as a speaker.
*ELT Algeria Conference: That will be great to have you as a speaker.
16.The conference was very successful. The organizing staff was always present and punctual. The venue is great, located in a beautiful place. It is fantastic. I am glad to take part in this conference and be among all these educators coming from different parts of the country.
18.I am so happy to be here with you, but I am not very satisfied with the work presented. It does not meet my expectations. I like the work done by the organizers, but I don't like accommodation: the rooms are not comfortable at all, and there is no connection!
20. I am very happy to be with you. The conference is fruitful. Only positive points. The one remark I would like to make is that One hour for a workshop is not enough at all
*ELT Algeria Conference: We are thinking of giving more time to each presentation. Doing so, we will have less workshops.
22. Such events are very important for teachers of English to get out their stressing zone. The organization and time management were remarkable. However; some presentations were not clear and lacked planning. Hoping better interactive workshops in the future because most of the information I gained was when discussing with colleagues. I wish you gave opportunities to speakers who deal with practice tasks rather than theory.Thank you to the organizers; " a sincere smile is enough for me".
24. On the whole, the conference was good. Some remarks to consider: some presenters didn't succeed in narrowing down their topics and very few practical tasks were presented. I gained a lot of information from discussion, and unfortunately I couldn't attend all the workshops. Please, give more freedom to the participants to choose the roommate in the future.
*ELT Ageria Conference: This option is suggested in the frequently asked questions page (FAQ).
25. Everything was available in this conference; very well-organized, interactive workshops, good presenters. I met new colleagues and we exchange ideas. Please, provide more handouts in the future. The conference was interesting, useful and effective. Thank you
26. The conference was a fruitful exeprience for me. The workshops I attended were very communicative , helped me gain a lot of new information and met all my expectation.The organizing were very helpful and welcoming. I wish the organizers tought of posters' exhibitions. Thank you for everything.
28. ELT Algeria conference is so interesting that I would be happy if you organize it every term. ElT Algeria has changed my mood and made me know colleagues from different parts of the country. The facilitators were great. I do like them all. The venue is wonderful. Please, think of more practical activities in the future.
30. Everything is positive in this conference; the organizers were engaged and helpful, the venue was satisfactory, however; try in the future to have the same topics in the same rooms. I was very happy and honored to attend this conference. All the best!
32. In some workshops, we didn't have the chance to interact.Huge amount of information was shared, but the objectives were not well-set. The things I like in the conference are, the organization, the respect of time and the venue. I would be happy to see 'micro-teaching and more practice in the next conference. Thank you for this great conference.
35. Some of the presentations lacked clarity and innovation. The organizers were brilliant and professional and the venue was wonderful. I suggest dealing with 'Adapting the curriculum to the students' level' in the next conference. I feel really trilled. Thank you.
36. I am a novice teacher. I was delighted to attend ELT Algeria conference in Mostaghanem and happy to meet such great teachers and teacher-trainers.
Thank you for your efforts to inspire and motivate teachers to show them how to be effective. I designed this picture to show my recognition. I will be very happy to attend the next conference and learn from you. Hanifa Meguellati
38. I felt happy after this event which was a real success because of the collaboration among organizers. I appreciated all the workshops' themes, but one hour is not enough to be delivered. I did not like two workshops at the same time, because participants will be confused where to attend, it is better to have workshops in different hours to be able to attend them all and have feedback afterwards.
42. The great organization of the conference made it perfect where it's hard to list anything.